From the culinary hobbyists to those who prepare the family meals each day or simply just enjoy the art of preparing delicious food, we’ll make your kitchen what you have always dreamed it could be.
Kitchen remodeling is both a science and art… and a lot of listening. Taking your personality and infusing it in the design is what sets apart Midtown from the rest.
We want your kitchen to look and feel as individual as you. Helping you find your personality in this space can be very challenging -- it takes not only strong designers, but a company that works well as a team. Midtown takes pride in meeting your expectations while achieving the desired design.
A kitchen is more than just a personal place where meals are prepared. It is the heart of your home – a central gathering place where your family and friends share some of life’s most remembered moments.
Since no two people are exactly
alike... we have put together this helpful questionnaire to assist
you in selecting the perfect kitchen for you. These questions and answers will
help to determine if a partial remodel or a more involved kitchen remodel, will
provide the best solutions for your situation.
1. What are the main reasons I want a new kitchen?
2. What do I like the best and least about my kitchen?
3. How much longer do I expect to live in this house?
4. How many cooks are in my house? How often are multiple cooks working at
the same time? Do they have their own work areas? Does anyone have special
5. Who does the most cooking? Are they right or left handed? How tall?
6. What is our main cooking style and is there enough countertop space to
7. Would creating an island or a peninsula be beneficial? Do I want a
breakfast bar or need additional seating options? Do I have space?
8. Do I have enough cabinet and storage space? Would I benefit from adding a
pantry or extra cabinets?
9. How much time do we spend in the kitchen? Besides cooking, what other
activities take place in the kitchen?
10. Is my kitchen a continuation of another room or a separate space? Do I
want to add a built-in entertainment center, a desk or laundry cabinet space?
Do I want the kitchen to reflect the design style of the other room or have
it's own unique look?
11. How often do I plan to entertain? Formally? Informally?
12. Is my sink configuration functional or would a multiple compartment sink
be preferable? Do I like the material and maintenance requirements of my
13. How much time do I want to spend cleaning my kitchen and is it easy to maintain?
14. Is there enough light in my kitchen?
15. Do I plan to change the flooring in my kitchen?
16. Am I planning to purchase any new or replace any appliances in my
17. Do I have any preferences for cabinet materials? Countertop materials?
18. What overall design look do I want my kitchen to project? Do I lean
towards casual, contemporary, country, formal, traditional, or an ultra-modern
decorating style? Or, do I like certain elements from different looks?
19. What colors schemes do I like? Am I planning to change my wall or window